Includes a shot wound prosthetic gun bullet hole sfx transfer and a blood.
Sizes: One size
How to apply:
1. Skin must be free of makeup or oils
2. Gently cut the packaging open, peel the transfer off the backing paper, flip it over sticky side down and press the transfer back onto the transfer paper.
3. Cut around the FX transfer leaving around 1cm from the transfer edge.
4. Peel the plastic off and place onto dry skin with the FX face down on your skin
6. Push wet cloth onto the back of the FX until wet through
7. Hold in place for 30 seconds, gently peel off the paper backing – and you’re done!
How to remove:
Fully saturate tattoo with baby oil or household rubbing alcohol and wipe with a cotton pad to easily remove.